Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Pessimism

I'll start with the fact that I'm a failed pessimist. I've tried so hard to look on the dark side of stuff, but there doesn't seem to be anything bad about sitting in front of the computer, posting this post, when I could be outside cycling in the cool comfort of the night air. Sigh...Hey! I actually found something to curse. One point for the failed pessimist. Ok,so THAT was lame. I'm lying. I'm NOT allowed to cycle outside at night in the cool comfort of the night air...Oh wow, I'm actually telling the truth now, and I found something to curse! I'm NOT allowed to cycle outside at night! Whee, THAT's something to be pessimistic about. But then again, my life, I have to admit, is pretty good. So in the end, I'm a failed pessimist and an unwilling optimist.

A rather kinky post, isn't this? Well, it's still a pretty good way to start off this blog. Don't you notice that the first posts of each and every blog is SO lame, mostly because the blog owners are telling people about themselves. Stupid people. I won't waste time doing THAT. You can just ask me, and I'll answer. Why stick all that junk about ourselves onto the blog when people might not even want to ask you about yourself?