Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I like to lie.

I'm no pessimist, and I'm not lonely either. I made everything up. Then again, I like to lie, so you can never tell when I'm telling the truth... Anyway, PSLE is over, and I'm like SO nervous. I'm afraid, really afraid. Try taking the Science paper. il est infernale...It was hellish. I speak French, you know. I lie a lot, too. I don't believe in crushes either. Don't forget that I lie a lot. I love to think of myself as Anastasia Romanov. You probably don't know who she is if you don't bother to do some research. I always wonder if school is a torture chamber. Apart from the delicious food in the canteen...everything is downhill. I'm an OPTIMIST, by the way. Forgive me. Everything is mixed up today.

WHO LIKES "THE WITCH OF BLACKBIRD POND" ?

Forgive me once more. I'm nutty, but I know lots of other people who should be chucked away in the loony bin. But still, I mean it. Once more I shall announce, does any one like "The Witch of Blackbird Pond"? It's a book I love, a lot.

Historical fiction rocks my world. So do Avril Lavigne, Hilary Duff and Raven Symone. You might not know the latter, but now you do.