Monday, October 25, 2004

Singapore Idol Review



Ok, here goes. I never really thought about reviewing the Singapore Idol show, but considering the hot stuff it is now, I decided to do so anyway. Gosh, it's damn hot now...Oh, I forgot to on the fan. n.n

Maia - She's out already, spitty...She's a really good singer.

Sylvester - Cute, yea. Talented? Suppose so...He's ok.

Leandra - w00t! You go girl! -I simply adore her. She has the looks, the good voice, the moves, the fame...Whoa.

Taufik - He and Leandra look so cute together. Anyway, ahem...He's like Leandra. Good looks, good voice, etc.

Olinda - Sure, she can sing well but...Something's missing. I mean, her looks don't fit the idol criteria. Not that there's
one, but you understand me, right? She's NOT UGLY. I mean...I just don't know how to explain it, period.

Christopher - He has the name of a Singaporean actor. So what?! He can't sing, and delivered a perfectly awful
rendition of that disco song or whatever. He should be out. Looks department, yeah. Singing? No.

Daphne - Ok, I'm going to say this once and for all. SHE AIN'T GOT THE LOOKS. Singing? She has a nice, a little
husky yet powerful voice that's nice but...SHE AIN'T GOT THE LOOKS.

Done! I love it. My masterpiece!