Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Sweet Boredom

How can boredom possibly be sweet? Trust me, I'm not lying this time. Anyway, I've never lied in my life. Before you laugh...Well, anyway...

Exams are long over and there's nothing much to do in school, 'cept for playing card games, badminton, computer lab, recess, etc. Sweet boredom!

I spend my time reading in class. When I finish reading the book, I get bored. So, I start to write. Now that's sweet, really sweet. I write all sorts of things, God knows what. When I can't think of anything to write, I get bored again. I'm a sort of kiasu person, so I don't really dare to listen to my mp3 player. Hey, who knows what the teacher might say?! I just sit on the seat and well, continue to sit. I rest my head on the table...And drift off to sleep? Nah. Don't count on it. That's sweet, although I feel bored. Sweet boredom. Do you get me? I have this feeling...no.

Whatever it is, whatever "whatever it is" means and so on...I don't know what to write anymore. Downstairs is my piano teacher. My little sis is going first, so I'll take my piano lesson later...yux. yux. yux. yux. bLuRg

Oops, gotta go. Repair man here. I've gotta...run.

Stasya