Thursday, November 04, 2004

totally.random

Hey ya! Stasya is back in the house, and ready to...? Slip of the finger; I don't know what I'm typing. Sheepish, really. I'm just a girl. A bored girl. And bored girls like me get restless easily - Just as easily as fire burns dry paper.

24 Nov is my day of doom/bliss. Wish me luck, though my fate is already decided...Script markers are cruel. I get the jitters thinking about the steel hands marking the papers full of either knowledge or nonsense.

I told a secret to one of my friends. Not an exactly close one, so I quite regret my decision. It was a Truth or Dare game. Well...I'll clasp my hands in prayer and pray that my secret will not be the next juicy gossip in school. *crosses fingers* I'll be embarrassed if it does. Very embarrassed.

I don't like people with poor command of the English grammar. Poor grammar sucks all the way. Why can't people learn how to speak properly? For pete's sake, what DID their parents teach them?

I like to lie, remember? I'll make sure you never forget.

Truely yours, (remember that I like to lie)
StasYa