Sunday, November 07, 2004

Désolé, je ne vous aime pas.

Désolé, je ne vous aime pas. Sorry, I don't like you.
C'est dommage. This is just too bad.

Has my life just gotten worse? My Saturday, 5th Nov, was ruined. Or was it 4th Nov? Whatever.

I love French. I'm going to throw myself into the French language now, and study it whole-heartedly. After all, the exams ARE over... Well, I love French. I should start a post in French tomorrow, or later on.

J'irai a la geurre. I will go to war.
D'ici peu, j'aurai un chat. Before long, I will have a cat.

J'adore des chiens. I like dogs.
Je le connais. I know him.
Il nous connais. He knows us.

Elle lui a donné ce numéro. She gave her/him this number.
Ta peré est fou. Your father is crazy. (f)

Ton peré est fou. Your father is crazy. (m)
Elle va manger. She is going to eat.

How was that?

I'd like to ride a horse on day. And when I retire, I'm going to move to Scotland, Switzerland or the countryside in some other country and tend to my garden until the day I pass on...And while I young I'm gonna write a book. Minus the modern stuff and all that, I really should have been born a few centuries ago. I'm old-fashioned. but I still like to follow certain trends.

Stasya