Saturday, January 29, 2005

6A 2004

I really do miss 6A 2004. Wonder which school everyone went to...

So far I know that Blossom gone's to PLMGS. Valerie and Jacky have gone to Anderson. Xingzi has gone to Xinmin. Gary, Chu Heng, Kester, Ee Vian, Zong Han and Wen Kai have gone to ZSS. Delphine's gone to SNGS, like me. Pei Ying, Guiqi and Xinqi have gone to RGS. Lucky them! Stephanie, Lena and Peck Khee have gone to Mayflower. Peck Khee? I'm not very sure. Oh, and I know that Joshua has gone to Ping Yi. Any guys gone to RI? Maristella? Chinese High? Catholic High?

Which school have Adeline and Sarah or any of the rest gone to? Can anyone tell me, please? Please tell me all the schools 6A people you know have gone to in your comments...Thanks!

I really, really miss Zhonghua. Everything about Zhonghua.

So familiar, yet so unfamiliar...