Friday, February 04, 2005

Enlightenment For The Time Being

I've figured my current predicament out; the one containing all the hurt, anger, indignance, sorrow etc. In other words, my leaving Zhonghua.

I'm holding on to two ropes, suspended in mid-air, dangling precariously off the edge of a high cliff. Letting of both will mean instantaneous death.

The first rope represents SNGS, my current school. The second rope represents ZPS, my (very beloved) Primary School.

The second rope is frayed and is tied to a wobbly rock at the top of the cliff.

The first rope is in a perfectly fine condition, and is being held by a group of strong people on top of the cliff.

I should let go of the second rope and concentrate fully on climbing up the first rope.

But it's so hard to forget. I'll leave that task to time; the latter has miraculously cures for injuries.

And breakaway...Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye.