Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Me, Myself, I

Mountains, rivers, valleys, trees,
Put them together and get a dream.
Boa Constrictors, alligators and bees,
Put them together; how horrible they seem!

My poetry skills aren't as good as before. They're quite rusty. The above poem is composed by me, and it's a far cry from what I used to be able to compose...

Hopefully my skills will return. Poetry is another world, to me. My skills are the key to that world; without them, I can't enter.

I visited Zhonghua today. Mr. Liew only paid attention to the guys and ignored the girls except to say hello. At least I got to see my classmates! I miss them so much. It's almost as if I've never left them.

Besides, now the canteen in Zhonghua seems so much smaller. I guess I'm getting used to the canteen in SNGS.

Ms Ong couldn't recognize me at first when I greeted her.

I also ran six floors up (without stopping. My stamina has improved!) to my 6A04 classroom. My locker hasn't been used yet, but maybe it will be sooner or later... =(

I also visited the Prefect's Room. Password hasn't changed! I nearly freaked out when I had some difficulties in locking the door again (non-prefects aren't allowed inside), but thankfully I somehow succeeded in the end.

I also returned a book to the free access bookshelf beside the study area...I forgot to return it last year! Hehe...

I said hello to Mrs Choy, but that was all. She left after that.

Going home was rather upsetting, and inwardly emotional for me. I hadn't taken that route for so long, hadn't walked along the walkway in ages. I hadn't bought stuff from the shop on the void deck for so long. I did all of that today. I wish I hadn't left Zhonghua.

Mrs Lee wasn't there. Mrs Foo wasn't there. Ms Normala wasn't there. Mrs Ong wasn't there. All of the teachers I wanted so much to see (excluding Mr. Liew, but he doesn't really count. He actually ignored the girls.) weren't there.

But it was a nice visit. My friends were there, at the very least. Hopefully my next visit to Zhonghua will come soon.

Stasya