Wednesday, March 16, 2005

French Girl

French Girl
Je suis une fille francais. Je deteste les hommes égoïste - Ils ne sont pas même amicaux! Ah...mais c'est la vie. Il y avait, il y a et il y aura les hommes égoïste, toujours.
Too true to be false.
I love French, don't you? Oh, why am I even asking this question. Of course you love French. Everyone does.
I met Mrs Foo, my primary school English teacher, in the bookshop near my school today. Apparently she lives really near by - just behind St. Nicholas View. I was really surprised - and pleased - to see her. She's a rather nice teacher. Well, I'd be pleased to meet any familiar face from Zhonghua Primary, anyway.
Do read my previous post, if you have any time, that is. Or even better, visit http://www.fanfiction.net/~stasya and read all the stories I have written - actually, 'typed' would be a more specific word - and posted on fanfiction.net. Do review my stories if you ever read them!
Stasya