Thursday, March 03, 2005

Swearing

BE WARNED. THIS IS NOT A DECENT POST. I AM GOING TO SWEAR AS MUCH AS I LIKE. I DON'T CARE EVEN IF YOU DO.

Yeah. Now, on to serious stuff.

Hockey. The sec one team is utterly divided.

These girls hate D. They say that she is conceited, and that she is an idiot. One said that once you get to know D, she will treat you like shit.

I beg to differ. D seems like a nice person to me. They said that she acts like she's so good at hockey, when she's "lousy". She seems ok at hockey. And she doesn't boast about her skills etc. Those bitches don't know their stuff. Blurgh.

And D, well, she's kind of a loner. That's why she hangs out with me more often nowadays. I don't ALWAYS mind, but it's a little irritating (and scary) when she keeps saying that she wants to be in the same team as me, jog together etc. She is lonely, but she's kind of cool, in her own way that those BITCHES fail to see.

Bloody FUCKING hell. I don't know what I'm going to do. Those bitches, like I said, are actually pretty nice EXCEPT when it comes to D. They hate her. They scorn her. They leave her alone. I didn't really notice that until recently; I'm so blur.

I like those bitches when they're not talking shit about D. But otherwise...they're bitches. I want the team to be united, but HOW when the bitches don't give D a chance?

I mean, if they think she's too conceited, then they should TELL her and ask her to change POLITELY. Don't tell me they DON'T want her to change? They want her to stay her usual apparently "conceited" self so that bad talk about her can be their gossip for the next bloody four years?

Damn it. Darn it. Shucks. SHIT. JEEZ.

I'm not one to swear, but this post has really allowed me to vent my anger...