Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Stark Night

It is now 8.43pm, at the time I'm starting to write. Just a random tidbit. Yeah.

Nothing interesting has happened today. I seem to have lost that spark of interest I had in soccer a while ago, should've known. My true feminine instincts have taken over - soccer is NOT for me. Well...I don't know.

I'm listening to channel 98.7FM now. It is now...8.46pm. There's this 'I Dream of You' by Diana Degarmo playing. Did I spell her surname correctly?

You'll notice that my recent posts have been rather short, yeah? DO NOT WORRY. This does not spell the end of my constantly updating this blog. It just means that my life has been rather boring lately, and I'm just lazily adding really cheesy, random posts to cure my boredom, even if it's only momentary.

Oh yeah, and I've come up with this sentence that seems a bit comical and almost rhythmic to me:

I like this guy but he ain't like me so we ain't one happy family.

Perhaps I get my own fair share of crushes, PERHAPS, but in general, I don't exactly like them. They can be nice when they last, all the dreaming of that guy/girl, but it's mostly just unrequited...attraction.

The feeling is most likely NOT mutual. And...it's just a crush. It doesn't last.

Anyway, please read the stories I have so painstakingly written: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/712821/

You'll find a list of my stories there (three in total). Two are short stories. One is not so short, but not so long either. It's all fanfiction. It's all romance. If you don't like romance, don't read them. :)

Au revoir!
Stasya