Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Goals

Goals
Obstacles are things we see when we take our minds off our goals.
-Hello. Stasya hasn't updated for a while, Stasya knows. Now Stasya is going to make a list of her goals for the year 2005. Stasya would be delighted if you commented on these goals using the tagboard, like pointing out those "impossible" goals. Stasya is now going to proceed.
  • To get into the school team for hockey.
  • To improve significantly in at least two of my subjects, hopefully MEP included.
  • To be one of the top in English in my class...I hope.
  • To improve in my writing skills.
  • To write at least five poems per semester.
  • To improve in hockey.
  • To get over him, even though I don't feel like it right now.
  • To unite the C Division Hockey Team. (It doesn't really have to be me who unites the team. As long as the team is united...that's good. Looks like history is going to repeat itself with this year's C Division, the history being last year's sec ones.)
  • To develop a keener interest in piano...I know that may be impossible, but ^ see quote above. WAY above.
  • To become a devout Christian.