Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mooning at Midnight

Mooning at Midnight



to spend in idle reverie...

Yes. That's what the verb form of "moon" means - to spend in idle reverie. So don't you accuse me of being an astronaut, an alien or anything.

It's past midnight and almost one in the morning, and I'm supposed to be sleeping, but as you can see, I'm not.

Well, I confide that I don't like to change. I like to stick to things I'm used to, things that I feel safe with. Wandering into a new, strange 'dimension' with unknown risks scares me. I don't like to change.

Thus I was upset when I left Zhonghua. 2005 has spelt MANY changes for me, and not only the whole sec sch and pri sch business, but also more...personal things. And I don't like all of the changes.

But recently I've decided that I need to overcome this phobia. About half an hour ago or so, in fact, when I decided to change my blogskin. I've always been attached to the other two blogskins, and changing to another blogskin has spelt...a change.

This blog skin is beautiful, isn't it? Well, perhaps only to some of you, but yeah. To start appreciating the new changes, well...

Ciao,
Stasya