Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Hockey

Hockey
Coach is comtemplating who in the Sec 1 hockey team should be the official goalkeeper. I hope he doesn't choose me, though that probably means that someone else will take up that horrible role. Oh well, it's either me or them. I'd better improve in hockey, so I can show coach that he'll be wasting a "talent" if he picks me to be the goalkeeper...I hope.
D isn't that horrible as the others make her out to be, though I admit that sometimes she can get on my nerves. Jeez. It's so hard to be neutral.
I think that she's (not D) a bit arrogant. But I don't have any right to judge...Judge not, that you be not judged; for with what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
Yes.
Anyway, I had my fair share of scoldings and compliments during the previous training session (Monday, 21st March), so I guess that was pretty ok. Today, Wednesday, was...not very good.
This Friday is Good Friday. Oh, joy to the world. Ah...I feel so impassive. Yeah.
Saturday Stace (I like to lie.)