Friday, April 01, 2005

Candle

Candle
Now I've realized that not having a tagboard on your blog can be rather aggravating, especially when people want to comment on your posts but can't. Thus I'm going to comment on Robyn's latest post at http://-appergal-.blogspot.com on my blog.
Firstly, Robyn, recurring decimals are easy. =) I'll teach you if you like.
Secondly, if you don't have a shell, make one.
Thirdly, "planitive" should be spelled as "plaintive". =>
Fourthly, ivory and ebony complement each other perfectly. I'm sure others will agree too. White and black. Contrast. And everyone knows that contrasts are the best matches.
Fifth, you're not supercilious. (Damn, you use really hard words! I had to look up "supercilious" in the dictionary.) Friends differ from companions, who in turn differ greatly from acquaintances. Distinguish your "friends" and develop friendship's embryo...If there is one.
Sixth, if you feel uncomfortable about Elaine and SL, persuade them to change. If you see them as your friends, well, isn't that what friends are for?