Thursday, April 14, 2005

Optimism

Oh, hooray. MEP test is postponed to next Thursday. Jeez, who am I kidding? Hooray! That was a little too enthusiastic. I'm not usually like this. If you read this, Sian Ching, thanks for linking me. Thanks everyone who linked me and "flattered" me in their blog. I don't deserve it...really. I honestly don't think I was that good a friend in ZPS. Yeah...you can't possibly deny that, I guess.

I will not tell anyone who I like openly - get that right.

I hope I get into the hockey school team. => They're not choosing till...May? June? And I think that I'm still pretty lousy at hockey. I mean, others are so good with their hits, while I can't hit well at all! In case you're wondering, a 'hit' in hockey is when you swing your stick up and swing it back down to hit the ball, hard. Yep. There's the tight grip to maintain, which isn't so hard. But there's also the bending of knees, which confuses me. Exactly how low must we bend? Sigh. People say that I'm a good defender, but I don't believe them. There're better defenders in the Secondary One team. But I must improve...I have to! I really want to get into the school team. It's my dream to excel at a sport.

Goodbye.

Stasya