Friday, April 29, 2005

Enter Stacy

My sports day ended about two hours ago, so now I'm sitting in front of my computer happily, blogging.

Oh, jeez. Damn Yellow won. Some of the blue house secfours were crying, probably because they had to leave SNG without the glory of their house being first. Blue came in second. But hey, three houses have to lose. There's only one champion. But why, oh why, does it have to be yellow? Yellow was the champion house when I first entered Zhonghua Primary too. Oh, well. Murphy's Law, I suppose.

Besides, come to think of it, we aren't so bad off. Think of poor Red and Green, who got third and fourth respectively. They must be having it worse.

The optimist in me is at its peak today.

.X.
Note to Pei Ying: Thanks for, er, tagging regularly. And...yeah. No more swearing. Gotcha. :T
.X.
Anyway, I vow to take part in at least one Sports Day event next year. I don't think I tried my best for the 100m tryouts this year. Next year, perhaps. Next year I'll strive for the top three.