Friday, April 01, 2005

Vague

Vague
I know you people might call me a traitor, but I just have to admit that I'm growing apart from Zhonghua and my ex-classmates. Differences and distance get in the way. I only get to see them, like, a few times a year? It's aggravating. And I think that holding on to faint memories ain't gonna to do no good. Of course I'll still keep our friendship, and my loyalty to Zhonghua, but not in that really emotional, pain-staking way. You know what I mean, don't you?
Either way, I'm glad the BLUE is the champion of Zhonghua's Sports Day! I took bus 76 to the stadium with Delphine. She wasn't exactly planning to go, but seeing as the bus she was going to take home would also go the the sports stadium, I guess she changed her mind and decided to go.
Today is April Fool's Day. Mrs Sushilla played a prank on 1Faith today. Let me recount...
Well, she came into class fifteen minutes late (deliberately, I suppose) and told us that we were going to have a surprise test. She said that we were supposed to write a composition, titled "A Surprise". As the English Freak I was, my mind immediately filled with ideas of what I would write...It was perfectly lovely! I was thinking of all the beautiful phrases I could use, and how the plot would develop...
Anyway, she told us to take out foolscap paper. My friend lent me some since I had forgotten to bring them. I was unzipping my pencil case when Mrs Sushilla said,
"Class, before you write your name, I have something to say."
I suppose you can guess what came next, huh?
"April Fools!"
Ah, jeez. It was all a ruse! Imagine my disappointment. Now my wonderful ideas would go to waste...Just kidding. I was thinking about how perfectly lucky we were to have Mrs Sushilla as an English teacher. She's really nice. Imagine, NONE of the other teachers played any pranks on us! They must've thought 1Faith to be pretty boring.
I agree.
I mean, Faith is the quietest class in the whole level. It's the MEP class, and us female musicians are naturally quieter than the average people...I think.
C'mon, even the totally study-minded 1Charity and 1Diligence played pranks on their teachers! They swapped classrooms...But the teachers saw through the prank, according to someone I know in 1Charity. That prank is pretty outdated, but still retains a bit of its amusement, I suppose.
And according to Mrs Sushilla, who also teaches 1Grace, said that Grace played pranks on every single teacher who came in to teach them that day.
Faith, faith. Where on earth is your sense of humour!
Oh...6A04 was more fun than 1Faith. It'll be a pain to let go, but everyone has to one day...For goodness sake, I'm hanging on to a rope that isn't attached to anything! That rope once linked me to Zhonghua and 6A, but now it's cut, and nothing will link it back again.
Amen.