Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Oh, just great.

I'm finally updating. Happy? Yeah? Good.

Anyway, I read Xiaxue's blog (curiosity got the better of me) and I'm far from addicted. Xiaxue is just one of the perverse Singaporeans, not to mention a weird bimbo who's interested in the number of hairy nipples on a monkey. I abhore her grammar. All that undeserved fame is, I daresay, going to her head.

.X.
Hm, so let's see. So far I have the reputation of a fucking strict disciplinarian, the good golden girl (I vomit at this part), the intelligent...person. But you're all wrong. Well, save for the strict disciplinarian part, that is. An example follows...
I HATE ANKLE SOCKS AND LOW BELTS.
Get my point?
But really, I'm just a loner. I eat recess alone, you know. Not that I mind, of course. I just don't like being surrounded by many people. I'm not a very confident person.
Ciao.