Monday, September 05, 2005

-

I swear, women socialites from the regency era are 'Grade A Female Dogs' as quoted by someone anon going by the name of Jolena, and kitchen maids from the regency era are gullible and dumb.


I picked up some historical reading since yesterday. Flower of Scotland and that other story are really nice. The latter is the regency story I was talking about earlier (are ALL regency era men handsome or something?!) and it's finished, though a sequel is coming up. I'm reading it anyway because the author's a kickass writer. =D


And, oh, Flower of Scotland is the best historical fic I've read so far, apart from The Witch of Blackbird Pond! It's just brilliant.


But I figured that it'd be boring to here me rant about my favourite historical fiction stories.


Well, I've learnt one thing. Ladies and gentlemen from the regency era and beyond go at it like rabbits. And hamsters. ;-_-


I'm not looking forward to term 4 because I've resolved to study harder during term 4. Gosh, secondary one life does shake one up. I'd rather be back in good ol' primary six when I was young and innocent and carefree. sob.


I've got my maths scenario to do now, and afterwards some studying for geog. (gawd, who came up with those math scenario things?)


ZCT