Saturday, September 03, 2005

If you've seen my current msn nickname, well.


suspended between primary school and secondary school


I used to belong to primary school, but we're now so distant and different that it's like trying to fix a jigsaw puzzle with circular pieces when we mingle. Always some space in between, no matter how close we get. Unfortunately. It's inevitable.


And secondary school, well, I've more or less settled in and I like it here, though there's something missing.


I'm a circular jigsaw puzzle piece, unable to fit in.


The wiser, philosopher-esque me would tell me to alter my shape so I'll fit.


The 12/13 year old me just distances herself.


I'm so sorry, Saranya. I promised to turn up yesterday but didn't because I fell asleep while taking a short rest. That seems to happen a lot these days.


Ugh. I hate myself for being so pathetically angsty, but I can't help it; angst just doesn't suit me.


Er...heh. I'm not making a dig at you, Robyn...angst sort of suits you, and while that's not a compliment, it's not an insult either. ;-_-


--