Friday, September 02, 2005

Eck. I fell below the 70% mark for my overall percentage this term. 69.7%. You'd think the teachers'd be nice enough to round it off for me, but no, they have do leave that horrible first number of "6" there. Jeezus. I feel like...well, nothing much, really. I'm just moving on with my life.


But I'm getting into 2Faith next year and I don't freaking care. I'm not, repeat, not go to 2Truth. The 2T classroom is horrible. Not that 2F is any better, but Faith sounds nicer than Truth. Petty, I know, but 2Faith is the better class and I'm going there next year.


Let's plan out my future.


In term 4, I will get at least an A2 for English, Lit, Maths, Science, History and hopefully Geography. At least a B3 for Chinese. MEP...well, B4's the limit and I'll cross the line there. =

As for art...well, ditto - B4.


With grades like these, I'll almost certainly get above 70%. I DRAW THE LINE AT 70%.


I guess that means I'll be back to the no-computer-from-monday-to-thursday-unless-absolutely-essential rule, after the holidays. And extensive studying for my geography test which takes place on the first Tuesday after the holidays. And really, really serious work on that dumb Maths scenario -- please, do I look like a pilot wannabe?


But that's what I HAVE to do if I'm going to hit an A2 in most of my subjects. Grr.


I have absolutely nothing -except my English- to be proud of in this term's PPR. Pardon the boastfulness but I'm a little ecstatic that I've topped the class in English for the first time... Though my ecstasy was crushed by that horrible 69.7% I got for my PPR.


There really is no point being upset.


I don't believe in minus zeros. Thus I'm convinced that once I'm all the way down, the only way to go is ^^up^^.


^_^


I seriously need an imaginary friend.