Saturday, September 24, 2005

-

THE NEW NATIONAL LIBRARY SUCKS.


Those designer idiots have obviously tried to give the whole thing a casual posh look, but have ended up with something in between of inbetween of inbetween such that it looks like some normal OFFICE area. Please! This is a library! A LIBRARY, you fucking idiots! ahaha. Ang Mo Kio library looks, like, so much better.


The only areas that look nice/okay are the carpark, and the lift lobby. Ooh, and I like their escalators. But heck. I like all escalators. It's lost the homely feeling it used to have. It not only looks like an office building (as I said before), it also looks like those huge halls in warehouses where people have sales. So ugly.


I'd rather go to AMK library than to go there.


I'm listening to a depressing song now, and I also feel depressed because I'm so stressed, I have to return my favourite library books soon, and my mum just scolded me for nothing. Unfair, unfair. I spilt my drink but it was a very minimum spillage, and she just shouted at me? Eee. I was halfway cleaning it up anyway! There was absolutely no need for her to go all the way downstairs and get a wet cloth and wipe up that damned small spot!


French was nice today. Though I fear that the polo shirt wasn't a good choice.