Sunday, September 11, 2005

Enter writer mood - write six pages for literature! -blanches-


Amazingly my mum said that my 69.7% result was good. Excuse me? I beg to differ. Putting it crudely, I passed by a mere 19.7%. That's sad.


Oh, and she expects no less than an A2 for both Literature and History. She said, (jokingly, I think) that the other subjects didn't matter. Now, where else can you find such a nice mum?


Sadly, I wish she were stricter, so my flunk-ed results can swoosh up to above 75%. I think Robyn would agree, right, Robyn? Robyn?


I'm mad.


I put off her signing of my report book till today, giving the excuse that "I thought I'd lost it and only found it today". Shhh.


Geog test tomorrow! I will only return to the computer this Friday. Dearest, sweet computer, do not ever think that I have abandoned you, for my love of you is true and can weather the worst of storms, never to falter. Absence, after all, makes the heart grow fonder.


-enters pondering mood-


Well, I'm off to do some Maths homework, and pack my bag. Should've packed it this afternoon, but such is the punishment of procastination.


He who procastinates has to stay up till 11pm in the night doing homework, packing his bag, and touching up on a project.


I just realized that the P.E. project is due tomorrow. The website design is okay, though a little too tacky. I should have received the precious research but I've only received a bit!


Oh, well. Off to de-procastinate.