Tuesday, September 06, 2005

chins =\

Ice has a density of 0.917 g/cm³. wheee.


I refused to play soccer today, as usual, because I can. I just hope they won't view me as some spoilt brat, when I'm not. =P Okay, maybe I'm a little spoilt when it comes to having my way-


because I tend to get a little pissed if I don't get my way, I just don't show it. Much.


There's spoilt for you.


Piano today was okay. Fur elise is kinda fun to play, once you gotten past and over the hard parts. Only that stupid czerny thing - I practised it so hard, for HOURS straight, but once I played in front of teacher I suddenly forgot all my notes and she accused me of not practising?! Where's the justice in that?!


I'm so easily stressed. ):


sought the kitten and found the skateboard. =/


Not that I'm complaining. =D


Oh, what IS it with my excessive use of smiley faces. =

You know, I find it ironic that they call them smiley faces. Not all of them smile. But I'm being pointless here.


That dragon show they air on tv every weekday at 7pm; the plot is kinda cliched. And lame. They did not do justice to Christopher Lee. But at least he's not acting that usual dumb hero character.


I wonder how many chins this one has:


:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD



Count em slowly.


-failedpessimist