Thursday, September 01, 2005

I thought I'd add on to the post below.


Yesterday, when I returned to ZPS, there were a bunch of sec two guys there - Chinese High, Raffles, Maris Stella (the Marists. LOL. can you believe that they call themselves that?) and some other schools.


And like, practically all the guys were wearing the same type of shoes. With ankle socks, duh, but that I won't go into detail. I have no idea what you call these shoes, e.g. turf shoes or blah, but they were sport shoes, anyway. And it's like, all the guys were carbon copies of each other in the sense that they all wore the same type of shoe!!! It was so frustrating.


Hmph. It was so uniform, so carbon copy-esque, so BAD. Well, having to wear uniforms such that we all look the same are baaaaaaaaaaad enough, but to add on to the same-ness by all wearing the same type of shoes, what? Are yall trying to make up for not having a twin/triplets/quadruplets?


PSH. That's called blindly following trends. =

Oh, and Robyn and Saranya and Paula, one of these sec two guys was a certain idiot whom:


  • Paula once had a crush on.
  • Who once was our neighbour.
  • Who used to be my TOTAL ARCH ENEMY but we're on basic, courteous and more or less civil terms now.
  • Who moved away to Clementi because "NUS is nearby so we'll benefit in the long run".
  • Who obviously aims to go to NUS.

I don't have anything against NUS, but too many people go there. It's so...local. As Robyn would say, commercialized. I'll probably go to NUS anyway, but if I had a chance, I'd go to a university overseas, maybe to take up professional writing. But that's years away. =P