Wednesday, August 31, 2005

-

I went to ZPS today for their teacher's days celebrations. You know what? He is so obviously trying to be cool and impress someone. He practically swaggered in, wearing some sling bag and acting like some big-shot. And his shirt was tucked in! Ugh, I know I'm being superficial, but I have to say this - tucked-in shirts suck! They just look geeky, and to him, it is not a good idea to tuck in your shirt if you're trying to be cool, trying being the objective word.


I don't intend to be mean, but his dressing sense sucks.


Nuff said. I arrived at about noon and amazingly Delphine managed to be earlier than me, even though I left first. I wish I knew how to walk to ZPS from the stadium. She took that route, thus she was earlier. Oh, well. At least I got there. I met up with the pl-lites on the way to zps and walked the rest of the way with them, and upon reaching the school I joined Delphine, Sarah and Valerie.


Is it me, or has Sarah not grown much? heh, no offence. Maybe I'm just taller.


The ZPS' trademark concert (which doesn't change much every year) was boring, as usual.


Mr. Liew talked to me regarding my sister. That was it. According to him, my bratty little extrovert sister is actually super introverted in class, and stares at him dumbly whenever he asks her a question in Chinese class. LMAO. That's a slightly ruder version of what he really said, but well, you know what? Mr. Liew had this HUGE stack of presents on the seat beside him in the hall, and everyone could just walk past and have a full view of him. It's almost as if he were trying to show off his gifts. Ha.


Mm, nothing much after that. I was planning to talk to Mrs. Choy -she's the best teacher to talk to, apart from Mrs Lee- but I didn't get a chance.


Oh, and some Malay guy whom I presume is one of the 6G2004 guys mockingly said hi to me as I walked past to the staff room. It was like a drawl of "Hi Stacy". His tone was very mocking. And sarcastic. And drawling, but I think I've mentioned that. I turned around and was like, who the heck is this? But he probably knew me and I probably knew him so I went (rather dumbly. deja vu?) "Wha...? oh, hi."


Even though I didn't recognize him at all. Maybe he was Faris from last year. Maybe. His hair was dyed. How horrible. =\ And I continued walking.


I didn't exactly get to really talk to any of the teachers. I just listened around, caught up on some banter and stuff.


to suwenn - if you read this, did you ever have a crush on a guy from chung cheng high? My classmate said that someone named suwenn from st.nicks liked some guy in her class...she thought you were my classmate at first. =

ZPS Annual Prize Presentation 2005, here I come... in a few months time.


Guys -not just the wannabe idiot I talked about- are such showoffs. Teddy was the only nice one!


I didn't recognize a lot of people. My memory must be failing.