Saturday, August 20, 2005

...

I was wondering, what if suddenly I started acting like my sister? Would my rents notice the difference? Heh. That was random.


For starters, my sister is eight this year, has her own handphone which can take pictures and has super nice ringtones (outrage! I only had my handphone in p4!), speaks with a fake american accent that is highly annoying - she probably got that from watching too much That's So Raven, Lizzie McGuire and Kim Possible - and is a downright spoilt brat. My parents adhere to her every whim. Okay, maybe that's exaggerating, but I gag when they generously offer to buy her some uber expensive barrrrrbie doll. I don't like barbie dolls, but god, she has a whole box 70cm by 70cm by 50cm full of them! It's just a rough estimation, but you get my drift.


Oh, and she has absolutely zilch respect for me. Hmph. I bet Paula doesn't treat Clara that way...or do you? Oh, well. My sister specializes in TORTURING ANIMALS. It beats me, you know, how she can feel nothing after kicking our oh-so-adorable mutt doggy.


My sister is...argh. You'll only get my drift when you meet her in person, and if you think she's sweet and all, IT'S ALL AN ACT! Grrr.


Okay, anyway. I wrote my first DMHG one-shot, got another nice review for my LJ fic, still 0 reviews for my one-shot The End of Innocence, and...


I have major writer's block. I had problems writing a ridiculously easy Chinese essay, I didn't know how to go about continuing to write my LJ fic even though the plot has been planned out already, and... oh well.


I don't feel like blogging anymore. Sigh.


Bye.