Wednesday, August 03, 2005

.

Looking on the bright side, my tagboard's seen a lotta action lately. Same goes for Robyn, I think. Some people commented on her using of the word "fuck". I only use 'fuck' when I'm really angry or upset, but I don't think there's anything wrong with using it. It's only a frickin word, for goodness sake. There.


I forgot to bring pocket money today and had a severe stomachache starting from during the hellish half an hour of maths before recess, up till sometime after the art period ended. I ended up borrowing 2 bucks from calida so I could fill my starved stomach. Thank you. The curry rice and milo did me good. =)


Ten minutes to go till I get to watch my show! whoopdedoo. I didn't go out cycling today, because I left hockey practice so freaking late (maybe not that late), but they probably didn't play, anyway. Pshaw. I. Can't. Wait. Till. The. Weekend! ooh yeah. weekends rock my high socks. :)


jjj's been the bitchiest of them so far, and I'm sorry I had to retort to harshly to you, JJJ, but hey. You're a freak bitch. It won't do you any good to deny what's true, gags dearie gags. And thanks to nat and sarah for apologising. I know this sounds like some stupid, cliched speech some newbie celeb would give at the grammy awards, but I just had to get this outta my system. =]


I'd like to clear some things up. I do not force people to agree with me, no, that's low. I didn't do anything of the sort, I only clearly and passionately stated my views. Whether people choose to agree with me or not, it's their freaking choice. Like, I disapprove of Robyn, Amanda and Saranya's ankle socks and low belts, and I've pointed it out once or twice, but you don't see me forcing them to change for my sake.


And - I did consider the fact that it'd seem (or it IS) bitchy for me to put up such a demeaning post, but hey - freedom of speech. Where the hell did the liberation go?! Thus, I decided to go ahead with the post and state my opinions clearly. If I didn't, I'd have considered myself a coward. Maybe it is, like issy said, cowardly for me to say such things behind others' backs, and I admit I hadn't truly considered that - but I'm not perfect, people. Besides, lots of people have access to my blog and all, it's their choice if they want to read or not.


Robyn probably read the post too, but you don't see her flaming me and stuff. You could always criticize in a civilized and polite manner - and I'd treat you the same way.


There. I hope you found this post more pleasant than the vulgarity-filled post below. =)


P.S. FINALS! WE GOT INTO FINALS! Aw, c'mon, applause! Hockey rocks. :)


P.S.S. Why did no one clap when my group did the geog presentation today? =\ Look...a little appreciation would be nice. I worked my butt off for the first (or second) stanza...okay, maybe it was a little boring, but just one clap would be nice.


Sat-Stace [which stands for Saturday Stace]