Saturday, August 27, 2005

13 Days is on full blast on the computer.


__ things you didn't know about me.


I decided a while ago that I didn't like coconut yoghurt.


I don't know how to pronounce 'paranoia'.


I give really corny nicknames to disguise the real names of others. For example, pillowcase.


I need contact lenses.


I'm getting sick of the computer.


I just might stop blogging altogether, but think, like, about 10 years later.


I pine for a book in a series which I've never found and thus never read. It's titled "Circle of Stones", and the last book of that series, I only read a few years ago and I've practically forgotten everything about it. I only know that I love it and I wanna read the final, last book. If you have that book, loan it to me. Or give it to me. That'd be much better.


I cannot tolerate chauvinists. Chauvinists suck. They really do.


I support homosexuals, even though I'm not one, and no, this is not a dig at imposter liu yi.


I ditched Christianity a few months ago. That's why I don't recite sng's daily morning prayer.


I didn't bother to memorize the Chinese version of sng's daily morning prayer. I didn't even know it existed at first, until one morning during assembly.


Ditto for the Chinese version of our state pledge, but I've picked up the lines already.


Emma Watson and Tom Felton are the only truly good looking ones in the HP show. Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint look okay. Snape looks horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible, but it must be all that hair grease.


In the past, I used to walk really really really slowly. Like in primary 5. That's why Pei Ying was always asking me to walk faster, heh. But now, I don't know why - I walk really, really, really, really, really, really quickly. My life seems so rushed nowadays and I can't stand it.


Right now, I feel lazy.


--


G'bye.