Thursday, August 11, 2005

fga

aie. I've just realized that I like a lot of hp pairings. For instance:


  • Harry/Hermione. Read this -> [http://www.fanfiction.mugglenet.com/viewstory.php?sid=29732] =)
  • Draco/Hermione. Hence the blog skin! (:
  • Blaise/Hermione [one of my all time favs! =D I would have put up a blaise skin but there weren't any...]
  • Lily/James. ooh la. The first hp pairing I EVER read on fanfiction. My definite favourite.
  • Lily/Sirius
  • Lily/Remus
  • Hermione/Remus. But they must be about the same age. Time travel or something. I dunno.
  • Hermione/Sirius. Ditto.
  • Hermione/Fred. Yayness!
  • Katie/Oliver
  • Angelina/Oliver
  • Katie or Angelina/ Fred or George

Yeah. I don't believe in Hermione/James, even if they ARE the same age, because...I mean...c'mon...James belongs to Lily and Hermione belongs to either Blaise or Draco or Harry or anything. I so do not believe in Ron/Hermione! That. Is. Just. Disgusting. Unless, of course, Ron is super hott or something. heh. I'm joking, I'm joking... but c'mon, they do NOT go together!


Anyway. There's this crazy bitch called Alicia who's hate-tagging at Robyn's blog. Sigh. She's making a fool outta herself without knowing it, so I...said something...just to put her in her place. Lots of vulgarities with blatant references to geylang. Chalets. Ha. HEY, she insulted both Robyn and I, I had to do something.


Jojo is so boring! The artist, I mean. That 14 year old girl who released her album. Her tunes may be...slightly alright...but there's some essence missing. I regret buying her cd. The cd case wasn't even in a proper condition. I'm going to get marion raven's cd next...I hope.


Pitch training tomorrow. La.