Thursday, August 04, 2005

addicted to heroin black and green

I'm so pleased today. Oh, and lately all the books I read seem to be so so so so so cliche. I mean, how could they even publish these things? freaking hell, I'm getting sick of reading romance novels. But I like writing them. =D


When I ignore people I'm not necessarily angry with them. Most of the time I just can't find anything to say to them. That's why some people find me aloof, and why some people find me shy, and why some people find me just plain annoying. -raises hands in defense- I just have nothing to say to them, because as you all know very well, I'm not a sociable person. -spits on the ground in disgust though this action is punishable by law-


doremifasolatido


retch it all out, baby.


It's 5.53pm now. I just might go out cycling. I'm dressed for the occasion, after all.


But then again, I always am. The baby hamsters are still pink and red and naked and bloody-looking though pink is their natural color when they don't have any hair. The mother is oh-so-protective of her babes. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating, and you don't want to hear about the pink and red and naked and bloody-looking though pink is their natural color when they don't have any hair hamsters, I guess.


I was thinking of writing a short LJ drabble. Might make it fluffy, though fluffiness is too cute for my liking. I prefer the serious romances. Humour is always welcome, but the author will only make me jealous because I know that I am mortally incapable of injecting humour into any story I write...sob.


la di frickin' da


'Kas' is a nice name for a dark gypsy guy. I should write a fiction on fictionpress.com involving some brooding fella a la Jay Chou, but who goes by the name of Kas. I've never liked Jay Chou. Never liked Chinese pop. So amatuerish.


Belinda is a horrible horrible name.


And green and black make a smashing combination.