Friday, August 26, 2005

baby baby baby i'm a rock star


God. I haven't written anything yet, but I can just feel the writer's block looming heavily before me. My imagination is zilch! Yadda. Blubber. Squelch. GAH.


ARGH. I just...feel...so wretched. I'm not even looking forward to the 1 week hol. Oh, and enrichment week's gonna be OH-SO-BORING. DAMN YUCK EEEEE.


I feel horrible today! It's one of those inexplicable feelings you get, and damn you, they are so not mood swings.


Sniff. I hope Saranya and the guys play today. I need some evening fun to pep me up. Or maybe I'll bike over to Esso and get a coke. That sounds good. Oh, and plus kitkat. I can't live without kitkat. There, I'm beginning to feel better already...


Who am I kidding?


Did I mention, ever since June or so I've begun to actually really like classical music...Grieg and Handel are good. Damn MEP. Must be too much musical influence. And the weird thing is, I'm getting more devoted to the piano. I actually voluntarily - willingly - started to learn to play Rondo Alla Turca a few days ago...it's my favourite song. I borrowed the score from liu yi. And Rondo Alla Turca so rocks.


That sounds weird. I mean, who says that classical music rocks? The words 'classical' and 'rock' so do not go together.


I've read some good books recently, and the bad part is that, as usual, they're borrowed from the library. Whoever founded the first library sucks. I hate returning books that I get attached to.


I'm debating over whether humans are kind/evil by nature. Mengzi and Xun zi are so contradictory. Recently, I've become obsessed with increasing my literary knowledge. And they say that if you can read Hardy, you can read anything - in literary terms. Thomas Hardy's novels are impossible to read, so I borrowed a book of his poems. Call me a nerdette but I happen to like poems. There.


oh, and 31st Aug is coming. I just hope that ZPS doesn't have a half day on that day, cos I might be able to return to my mother school and see all my teachers and classmates. Our dear principal of SNGS decided that we could be dismissed from school at 11am. I think I'll take a taxi to ZPS, if I can find one. Buses are too tedious.


Seriously, Robyn, I don't know how you survive on bus transport alone...


and your legs, of course.


Must be the Eurasian blood. =

heh, jaykay.


It's funny. Flipper, you know. How can we be on such good terms online, and then totally ignore each other when we meet each other? We weren't exactly good friends in primary school, but then, you don't have to brush past me in school as if your status is higher than mine.


Anyway.


PILLOWCASE, you SUCK. And you remind me of a pillowcase.


-failedpessimist