Saturday, August 27, 2005

i am fond of creating abstract nicknames

This blog post is written on impulse.


On Daniel Ong or someone's radio show on 98.7, there was this part about a guy sending in an sms. Something about telling girls to stop dropping hints. It went something like this:


Subtle hints don't work. -insert blah blah blah here- Obvious hints don't work. -ditto- JUST SAY IT.


Hello? You guys must be really dense if you can't even pick up obvious hints. And, please. Normal people drop hints because the truth is too ugly for your delicate little male ears! Fine, then. You want us to 'just say it'? Blxxdy.


If you want, I'll be the most TACTLESS person to walk the earth. I'll point out all your bad points and make particularly harsh comments on whatever yellow polka dotted thing you're wearing.


That's what you all mighty, egoistic, immature teenage males want, huh?


Look, I'm not prejudiced against teenage males. Or any male, for that matter. I am most likely gonna date one. Or two. Or three. Or anything. After all.


It's just that males are so insufferable.


The angst filled male - thinks that he suffers the most in this entire world. He comes pleading and begging to you when he's stuck in some tight spot, and then ignores you completely when his life is nice and carefree and sunshine is practically dripping off him.


The typical male - thinks that females nag a lot. He is, well, sort of chauvinistic. Proud. Basically, he's a typical male.


Oh, forget it. There're so many types of males in this world I can't list them all.


But still. It is so hypocritical when males accuse females of being naggy. I've had more than my fair share of naggy males! Like fathers. And they dare call our mothers naggy. No, my father has never called my mother naggy and vice versa, but this is the kind of thing which you know exists somewhere in this unfair world.


This world is still as chauvinistic as it was in the 17th century. Chauvinism is just much more subtle.


But despite whatever I've just said, I still think that guys shouldn't carry a girl's handbag. I personally detest handbags as slingbags work perfectly fine for me. And the whole feminine idea doesn't quite work where I'm concerned.


But, sheesh.


Please note that this post was written before my anger had simmered. I don't mean to offend any males, just the EGOISTIC, conceited, hypocritical, naggy, chavunistic ones.


I will still be staying off the computer every monday to thursday. Except during the school hols.