Sunday, August 07, 2005

ladifrickinda

I think my tagboard color looks weird. Please enlighten me as to what color I should use for the tagboard such that it complements the layout. The thing is, why are tagboards squarish/rectangular? For goodness sake, why can't we have a CIRCULAR tagboard. Or a triangular one. That'd be the life.




Yeah, and Draco Malfoy rocks. I would have put up one of Blaise Zabini, but there were no Blaise Zabini layouts, considering that he isn't featured in any of the movies. Neither do they have any James Potter layouts. Sob. One day I'll make a layout of my own. =)




Happy B-day, James.



wheeedala.



I used to adore Gryffindor, and I still do, but now I like Slytherin more. I mean, I can totally imagine myself being put in Slytherin. I'm possessive of my stuff, I'd do anything to get what I want... I love giving enemies the cold shoulder. I'm not open with my emotions. I'm a mean sister. =) I rarely scream, I rarely shout, I'm practically emotionless when I'm around others, unless I'm very comfortable with my company. There're more. So many Slytherin instincts, how could I not be put in Slytherin?



Ha.


Maggi mee rocks. Especially the spicy type. In primary school there's this teacher names Mrs. Maggie Lee. I think you know what I mean. Oh, and remember Sean Sean (pronounced seen seen) from the schoolbus? That problematic kid with a psycho mentality to boot. And there was this other guy who could never stop blinking...I forgot his name. But I know that it was so damn hard to pronounce it, you'd have thought it was GAELIC. Or Welsh. Sheesh.



I'm starting to feel bad for terrorizing my fellow primary 2 school mates. =) No, seriously. HEY, every Slytherin has soft spot.



I'll blog again later. I hope.

Stace