Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I've just realized that I don't know what's French for 'boring'! ...


Okay, it's alesage. (with an accent atop the e, slanting to the left)


Robyn and Amanda really should drink more caffeine drinks. Like me. That's why I'm so awake now while they two are snoozing away in my room. Some sleepover this is. The last one was way more successful! Yep, and for the next sleepover, I'll DRUG their coke with green tea. =D


I'm still so awake! It's 12.50 am and tomorrow - no, this AFTERNOON - I'm having my piano exam. My scales are a little shaky. Will have to practice more when I awake later. My pieces are fine, can't do anything about frickin sight reading, aural...everything's good. Except for scales. At least I hope.


I am so patriotic. I wore a "Singapore" shirt just now. Okay, I am not patriotic. At least, not where colours are concerned. The shirt is a black one. I got it from hang ten. As usual, desperate hang ten, trying to keep up the local flavour but in a western style... .


ha.


I've come to the conclusion that there is no definite good and bad in this world, only what people like and don't like.