Sunday, August 14, 2005

=)

Hm. Today was interesting. Chinese tuition class in the morning/afternoon, chicken rice, blogging, fanfiction, blogging, fanfiction, eating, bike racing, foot racing, badminton, dinner, and then blogging. Which is now.


Well, actually the only interesting parts are this current post, the bike racing, the running and the badminton. Amanda, Saranya and I had a bicycle race. I came in first. Then we raced on foot for about 100m. I came in first. Yayness. Ego. Ha. I sound like Dumbledore now. (You know, personally I think that Rowling was dumb to kill off dumbly. He's Harry's constant source of support, the one everyone turns to for advice, and she kills him? The whole plot is steering off course. But each to her own.)


That badminton part brought back fond fond fond memories. Last year, after the PSLE, it all started with badminton. PE period was right before recess, and thus when Clarence, Gary, Zong Han, Steven, Eevian (she's a girl) and some other guys of whom I've forgotten stayed back during recess to play badminton, I decided to join in after someone (eevian?) asked me to.


And like, I played like how I usually played with Robyn, Amanda, and Paula. And the guys were so shocked when I started the game. It was like... wow. she hits so far. I have no idea why, seriously! I wasn't a good player, at least not in my opinion. Just okay. But they were like...gosh, stacy's a great badminton player...


ha.ha.ha. (I sound like Mr. Gan!)


Well, the game went like this - two players against each other. If one player missed a shot then he was outta the game and another player came in. It's basically a harsh world. If you missed a single shot, you got kicked out and you only got another chance when all the others had a turn. I think I knocked out about 5-6 guys in a row before Gary or summat kicked me out.


And there the tradition started! I was known as the reigning badminton queen (ego! prick my head with a pin) and now everytime during PE, 6A would play badminton in the hall. We would play for hours on end, overshooting the PE period (half an hour) and eating into other lessons. But no one cared anyhow. BECAUSE THERE WERE NO LESSONS. Hee. I played badminton for 2-3 hours continuously once! EGO EGO EGO-


But duhly, I wasn't a good badminton player back then. The others were just lousy. My badminton skills are nil! Heh.


I miss school after PSLE. =)


But anyhoo, I played badminton just now with Paula, whom I hadn't played with in ages. Not too shabby, eh? Heh. It was kinda awkward, like both of us were "extra", because while we played badminton, the others played soccer. So we were like the lone badminton players.


Saranya, Sutthersan, Suganthan, Amanda, Shi Hao, Shi Hui and Mushroom played soccer. They were like, constantly changing goalies. I think everyone (even Suganthan, who's the reigning soccer king) had a turn at being the goalkeeper. Shocking. Heh.


And here's the even more shocking part - I'm planning to stay off the computer till friday night! Unless, of course, it's for school-related stuff. So, if my pact with the devil fails, you'll see me blogging here in the next 5 days. Heh. It's currently 8.47pm, 14th August 2005.


Tata.


=)