Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Currently I'm reading an LJ fic, and it's the part where Lily might be embarrassed...I have no effing idea. But whenever I come to the embarrassing parts, I minimize the window and think "oh my god, oh effing shit, oh my FREAKING god...that is so not gonna happen!!!!"


And I don't know if she IS gonna be embarrassed or not, so I'll just have to read on and find out -cringes- and squeal with pity and embarrassment for her when she IS embarrassed. Sigh.


Oh, and at noon I went to Funan shopping center for lunch with my rents and my sis, where I had the best lunch ever (salted eggs, mm) and when I'd finished EVERYTHING (including dessert) I went with my mum and my sis to the toilet...


And on the way there, I saw this guy and I was like, "Is he Steven?". And yes, he was he was he was. And I was going 'oh my shit' because if he was here, that meant that...


ARGH. And truth to be told, I saw Stanley standing right beside him. They were ordering some food from a stall. Neither of them saw me and their backs were turned, but the encounter scared me shitless (quite literally, because I immediately didn't feel like going to the toilet but went anyway in case stanley saw me).


When we came back from the toilet, our dad joined us and we went to the escalator and... I saw Steven and Stanley and the rest of their family (was ferris there?) sitting at a table. I think Stanley glanced my way once or twice, but he probably didn't recognize me or something. But maybe he did. I HOPE HE DIDN'T!


I was so effing scared.


It would have been nice to meet Steven or Ferris, but Stanley? Our history is bad bad bad. He keeps pestering me and I don't like and and oh...Jeez.


And Steven has grown taller since I last saw him. I am so effing jealous.