Wednesday, August 10, 2005

lalala

do the world a favor and go drown yourself. -insert string of swear words here-


It's so hard to find a non-cliched story on fanfiction nowadays. HBP has sparked off a whole new host of writer-wannabes and now we have loads of cliched, amateur fics overshadowing the good fics. Sad. J.K. Rowling never really explained why Harry got Lily's eyes. Not in depth, anyway. But I wanna know! It might be a nice addition to my LJ fic. Not that anyone reads it, course. It's weird. 2000 over people have read my story, but there are only 24 reviews.


It's so unfair, and my story isn't even a horrible cliche! All those cliche stories out there get THOUSANDS over reviews. I. Am. Serious! And my non cliched story gets 24? Argh. This ain't right. And I've never gotten a REAL review before.


All the reviews I get are like 'I luv this fic!!! It's so cute!! Aw, why can't Lily realize her feelings?'.


You know, people, I appreciate the reviews and I'm really happy when I get them but what I really want, though, is constructive criticism. Like, point out the bad points and the good points, suggest how I should improve, blah blah blah. Like you're my teacher. Summat like that. (Hagrid rocks!) Yeah.


=)


And Robyn, you're right. anonymous "must be some lesbian, who is some voyeur who enjoys watching people's boobs bouncy bounce." Hullo, anonymous. Don't be too offended.


At least I don't deny that I'm a cold-blooded bitch. But you? You make it seem as though you own the world and stuff...LOL. Freedom of speech, girl. ha. You make me laugh. At you.


PUT UP YOUR NAME, COWARD. ;)


puke Lovingly yours puke
Stace