Monday, August 29, 2005

Fack. Argh. GR. ACK. AH. -insert series of grunts and snorts here-


Hmph. I'm just pissed, so WORRY.


Forget it. =

As you can see, and if you remember, I broke my no-computer-from-monday-to-thursday-except-for-school-purposes rule. But I thought I deserved a break. I mean, well, out of the past 14 days, I've only truly enjoyed my lovely computer for SIX days. YES, S-I-X. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Thus I thought I should reward myself (aka slack).


I did some work on the website we had to do for p.e. It's the only project with which I've actually had FUN. Our christmas carols were oh-so-boring. Even though I came up with the idea of Christmas carols.


I'm getting lazy. I've only just realized how much time hockey takes up, because now, in the blissful absence of hockey trng, I have much more (MUCH) time on my idle-some hands. But I still wish hockey training wasn't cancelled for two weeks. I'll be lagging behind the next time we have our 3 round jog. Really and truly lagging - my stamina sucks.


The travel agency thing today was boring. I just sat around, did origami, and practically did nothing. >_> It's just a game of pretend. And, where games of pretend are concerned, I'd rather do roleplay.


G'bye.