Saturday, August 06, 2005

.`.

I like the way you say hello
Turns out that Amanda has the same black t-shirt as me? Sigh. I feel so common. (which, grammatically, doesn't make sense - but you get my drift)
Oh, and Robyn, you just might get through the prefect rounds next year. =) OPTIMISM RULES. Yayness.
Ling Yu, I'm so sorry I haven't written back to you...I'll send the letter asap. Preferably before n day. =)
And, James, chances are that you won't read this but have a happy birthday tomorrow. A happy 15th birthday. Envy, lol. You and Gordon are my favourite cousins ever. (:
And that's true. I'm clearly drifting away from Clarissa, just like how I drifted away from Tricia whom I used to be so close to. Kelly, Min Lee and Lillian are like - what? They treat me like I'm some CUTE BABY DOLL. Like a cute lil puppy they admire in a pet shop. They actually still pinch my cheeks, though I'm already 13. Or 12. Anything.
I like Kenn Ji and Gimm, but they're so old! They're really nice and before they matured for good, Clarissa and I used to have a hell of a good time beating em up with rolled up newspapers. I miss being 9 years old and ignorant. =) But I still love them. They're my cousins, c'mon. But they're like, too wrapped up in their girlfriends...no, NOT in the obscene way. Nonono.
Tricia is nice but I have trouble conversing with her. Maybe it's just me who's too unsociable. Yeah, I think that's the problem. Funny, though, I don't have any problem talking to Kenn Ji and Gimm.
Sherlinn, you're my favourite cousin on my mum's side, on par with Clarissa. Yayness. Uncle Lim, you're my favourite uncle though you still mock-slap me and pinch my cheeks and crack lame jokes.
Bryan, well, he's so cold and distant. He acts as if only the cousins he likes exist, which means that he acts like I don't exist at all. I don't know what's gotten into him. We used to get along okay. He's the same age as James this year, I think. 15.
Veltrice and Griselda - I don't even know them! Well, I mean. They turn up for family gatherings only sometimes, I've never been to their house, and...I'm practically estranged from them. And they're around my age. Pshaw.
James and Gordon are some of the fun-nest to hang out with.
Oh, and I almost forgot, my dear uncle whom I pass off as a cousin, Daryl - who is about my height, which means I'm not alone in my short-ness. Lol. I'm not saying anything.