Monday, August 08, 2005

ladida

You guys had better thank me because I'm working my ass off for the science mini task. (I'm joking. I'm, as mr e-ho would same, I'm idle)


But Liu Yi did most of the research. Don't stare at me like that, I did a lot of research too. =

What the HECK am I talking about?


Well, basically, my piano exam's this wednesday and today's monday. My scales SHOULD be fine (cept for the arpeggios. I can't memorize the sharps and flats! help) and my pieces...sob. Sometimes they're good and sometimes they're not. They'd better be good on the exam day.


I'm boring you.


There's gonna be a sleepover tomorrow and I'm sort of looking forward to it but [you guys] really don't need to kick up such a big fuss over it. I mean, the meeting just now...please. We've had practically thousands of meetings as regard to this trivial sleepover AND there's nothin' left to frickin discuss!! Just because Amanda is so excited over it doesn't mean that we must submit to her whims and hold a meeting just because she wants to discuss something she's discussed TRILLIONS OF TIMES BEFORE. Yeah. You get my drift.


That's why I walked out on yall just now. I was so irritated I grabbed the chance to leave. You had no idea how good it was to be out in the fresh air again.