Saturday, August 06, 2005

tweak, oddment

Though war is undoubtedly wrong and god would never support it -thus confirming that Joan of Arc was a scam- I still respect the girl. There is such a thing called respect, yiying, and I'd appreciate it if you stop bitching about me. But then again, who bloody cares. Who. Fucking. Cares.


I am washing my hands off the whole matter, though you're still free to contact me. You wouldn't be so affected by my previous accusations, and neither would your friends, if they weren't guilty of whatever I'd said.


.
And anyway, dikir barat today was pretty stressful. I found out that I can't do the steps without the mirror. Ha. Oh, well. Two can play at the game. Be shunned and shun. jeezus. LJ so totally rocks. Wild West and Undercover. Brainwaves! =) Cheerios.
I found out that Dominic and Claudia actually use msn. Yayness. I miss the ex-french classmates, though. I miss Alex, Russell, Track, Sanjay, Yeu Shinq, Yeu Jia, Annie, Yuan, Deveraj (or however you spell his name), and all the others who turned up for the very first class. Alliance Francaise, you rock.
I don't get why Saranya is so afraid of the hungry ghost fest.
Why do the Chinese believe in burning stuff to offer to the dead? I mean, why associate fire with death? Fire is vibrant and all that; it reminds me more of life. Haha. It'd seem much more reasonable if they buried whatever they want to give to the dead. Even if the things take millions of years to decompose, well, at least they'll decompose.
Not that I believe that the dead can actually receive these stuff, of course, but then - respect religions. That's something I decided ever since I ditched Christianity and became a freethinker.
I want to go back to zps for national day, but sng's celebrations don't allow it, and besides, someone will be pestering me all the while if I go back. Furquhar. I can't make it for teacher's day either, god dammit. But yeah. I think I'll go back for the annual prize presentation. November. I'll be totally free then, and I might just receive a certificate if mr. chua doesn't ditch the annual tradition.
halloween's rolling around the corner! I wish Singaporeans were as enthusiastic about it as the americans and irish are. You don't see a huge halloween festival being held in singapore, even though lots of costumes and stuff are sold everywhere. What's the point? Halloween falls on a Monday in October, so there's a chance that Robyn, Paula, Saranya and I won't be able to meet up at night at the resident park to celebrate like we did last year.
You know, when the colchester park hadn't been renovated and was all wood and stuff, it was way more fun. I liked the halloween gathering where gwl, suganthan, us girls and some others (forgot who) met up there for a really smashing gathering. Turned out that gwl was good at setting up bonfires (which is a custom every year), but back then he was my sort-of mortal enemy and I remember snapping at him that "we didn't come here for a science lesson", that is, when he tried to explain the concept of oxygen, fire and carbon dioxide. Ha.
I miss Dumbledore.
I'm getting more depressed by the moment and I can't wait till sec three comes.