Saturday, August 13, 2005

gfse

189 posts on my blog! woot! let's go for TWOFIVEOH. ala.


French class was nice today. I drank vanilla coke throughout the lesson. =) Yea, but that's not the point. Professor Jerome (sp?) was absent today, and thus the class he taught sort of merged with our class today. Just for today. But our teacher, Prof. Nourredine, hinted the possibility of the combination of classes.


I doubt it, though.


But anyway. The other class is really cool! They're boisterous and friendly (with each) and all, and they're so...active. Not that our class isn't, but they are just...whoa. But the two classes didn't talk to each other. Unfriendly blues? Maybe.


It'd be nice if our classes could merge, though. They're nice. Though I guess it'd be more peaceful if we didn't merge. Yeah. When they entered our classroom, there were SO MANY PEOPLE all of a sudden, and it was almost like the very first class...sigh. I mean, c'mon! We had to get extra chairs for some people. Their class is HUGE, while ours consists of a measly 8-9 people, out of which only about 5-6 people turn up a week.


Heh.


Marion Raven rocks!


This is not a mistake
It's the dawn of a new day
Anything goes from now



This is the last of illusions
This is the final trace of innocence
If I'm caught in the middle
I know it will be the end of me



Hey Talk to me
Don't play me with your silence
Whisper it in my mouth



Cause this is not about hate
It's the start of a new wave
Anything goes from now


'End of Me' by Marion Raven