Friday, August 19, 2005

la

WHOODEDOO! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M BACK! I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!


My pact with the devil succeeded! I resolved to stay off the computer from Monday to Thursday, unless it was school-related, and I've succeeded! Today's Friday! Yayness!!


I'm HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPER.


Oh, and nat...no. I don't read pig latin. Heh. What's "yhway siay ellehcimay gnatat's gatay syawlaay gniraeppaay aay wefay sdnocesay retfaay 'iyuil'ay's sgatay?"? =)


Oh, and to my dear favourite imposter liu yi, you have no idea how happy I am that you hate-tagged me! Heh. You made me realize exactly how many nice people there are in 1faith, so thanks! Oh, and psst, I don't mind the fact that you're a lesbian. I'm pretty open-minded about these things, even if I'm not a lesbian myself. I do hope, though, that you're not a catholic or christian...I've heard that these religions oppose homosexuality? Heh, I'm not so sure, but you get my drift.


I truly am sorry, imposter liu yi. I know how much you love me, but unfortunately I don't return your passionate, brazen affections. Such a nice girl like you will surely find another nice girl waiting out there. Hm, is that why you chose to come to a girls' school? Oh, well. But still, you're a great girl, I think I've played table tennis with you before and you're a pretty good player. Even though you just might be a lesbian.


Wait, haven't I already decided on the fact that you are a lesbian? Er, sorry, imposter liu yi, for insulting your sexuality. You're probably touchy about the fact that you're a little abnormal (I mean, who talks about their sexual preferences on others' tagboards?) so I'll stop mentioning it.


Don't worry, imposter liu yi. With all the help forums, social counsellings and such, I'm sure you'll be comfortable with your...one of a kind...sexuality one day...


Good luck in your homosexual endeavors. I hope you get AIDS one day, so that you'll die faster and thus be put out of your misery more quickly.


Sincerely yours,
Sat-Stace


--


Wahaha. Now that's over with, well, I'm truly sorry for unwittingly offending all of those...offended. Imposter liu yi, after all, once said that you can't judge a book by its cover, so I guess I was wrong to judge yall by your low belts and ankle socks. -smiles sheepishly-


This was the problem that sparked off the whole host of hate tags, the most recent being the pitieable lesbian, imposter liu yi. I mean, I still think that low belts and ankle socks are horrible and all, but I guess I can't judge personalities by what people wear. Mmhm.


--


Okay, anyway, Mrs Sushilla actually likes my descriptive essay. 27/30. I really really really cannot believe it! It is so cliche, you know. I mean, "sparkling dew", "peaceful", "fondly adorning". Yucks! I had writer's block then. Otherwise I would never ever be caught using these phrases. They are so amateurish and cliche...


And she likes it. Sheesh.


REALLY. I would never be caught DEAD using these type of cliches on fanfiction! They are just horrible. Horrible horrible horrible.


There was something wrong with me today, during EL Lit. I kept volunteering to ask questions, something I rarely do. I think this marks the beginning of some sort of mental disease.


Like...like schizophrenia! I talk to myself sometimes. But my case isn't as bad as Robyn. Heh.


--


Right. Now, the hilarious part. I returned home bright eyed and bushy tailed because it was a Friday, marking my liberation, and I rang the doorbell.


Ding dong.


............................................................................................................................................


Ding dong.


........................................................................................................................................................


Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong.


....................................................................................................................................................


Trying unsuccessfully to 'ding dong' the bell to some jazz rhythm.


......................................................................................................................................................


Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding DONG. DING DONG.


DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DONG. DING DONG.


....................................................................................................................................................................


I called the house phone, no reply. Called my mum's handphone, cos I knew she was home, no effing reply!


And, you know what?! I was really considering climbing over the gate to get in! I'd done that loads of times before, and this time wouldn't make any difference. So I checked if anyone was around (what if someone mistook me for some juvenile delinquent thief?) , threw my bag over the gate (heh. strong. jaykay), slipped my file under the gate, and tried to climb in over the fence, since the holes/foot holes in the gate were blocked by that stupid -ahem- national flag.


My shoes were too large to fit in the footholes, because the footholes are really narrow, and I was contemplating taking off my shoes when I decided to call my dad or something. Maybe someone had gone in and slit the throats of my maid, Stefi and my mum.


Ugh. Unwanted mental images.


Yeah, and I called my dad. He was like, hahaha. Sigh.


And at the lovely moment, my maid and Stefi suddenly decide to come strolling down the drainside into view!!! While I was slouching outside the house in the hot sun, pressing the doorbell manically that it must be traumatized by now, deciding to climb over the gate, they were at the playground.


This is so unfair.


Oh, and my mum was sleeping all the while.


--


On the way home I made up this song about walking. Pretty lame.


I'm walking, I'm walking,
And I'm seeing a poster of Kebun Baru,
And I wish that I were a fashion guru,

So I could help them re-design it.


LMAO. I'm so lame. There're more lyrics to the song, made up randomly as I walked to the bus stop, mainly describing what I see. Hah.


--


Oh my freaking god.


How could I forgot to mention it...


We got gold! SNG is the overall champion for the 11a-side. YAY YAY YAY. We trounced Seng Kang 2-0 in the finals!


Oh, and if only we could play like the guys. The Seng Kang boys team and RI team for hockey played after us girls did, and like, before the first half ended, SK was leading 4-0. RI's goalie sucked. But then the defenders should've played their part too. RI's defender (either mid or right) was everywhere but where he was supposed to be.


But the guys are really talented. I was screaming inside. They made us girls look so pathetic. UNFAIR! The game went so smoothly and quickly I was so jealous.


Sigh. But at least we won. =)