Friday, August 05, 2005

frilly day

hullo. this is mostly in reply to the whole fiasco. And - yes, I was going to take it lying down and probably would have, if a hate tag had not suddenly popped at the moment when I decided to forget the whole matter. I was so pissed that I unwittingly blew up the whole matter again. Stupid me. Now, I'm convinced that yiying hates me, some 1hope people think that I'm a despo, and lowbelted people are going to hate me for life! =) whoa. that's a lot in a few days. You know, xiaxue - respect!


Oh, and Robyn, I still don't quite like xiaxue and I only visit her blog when fanfiction runs out of good dmhg, lj, and bzhg stories (which is rare), but ya gotta respect the girl. She speaks up for her own views so many times that she gets so much hate mail, and her blog's still going strong. I speak up for my view one time, and whoopdedoo. No, I am going to continue speaking for what I think is right, and no matter how many hate tags I get, well, la di frickin' da. Everyone has his/her own opinion. I am not going to become like Dawan's mother, submissive and all, not daring to voice her own opinion (I emphasized on this point in my lit test today. hee. ) So, xiaxue, despite the fact that I still think you're a makeup freak, YOU ROCK. My new source of inspiration. =)


I originally intended to edit the "offensive" posts a bit, but I was lazy and decided not to do it. But considering that today's a Friday and I have loads of free time, I am going to edit them thoroughly. I am still debating whether to take down the names or not. yiying said I was a coward because she thought I didn't put up the names of those I was "insulting", when in reality I did put up the names. Besides, yiying, I really really really really really don't mean to offend you (REALLY) but if I'm a coward for "not" putting up the names, aren't you also a coward for not putting up my name when you, erm, wrote the post which was not meant to insult me but change my attitude? I won't be offended if you put up my name.


After all, I always look on the bright side. At least I can take credit for the fiasco. jaykay.


So, you wanna know the truth? I'm sick and tired of being challenged, sick and tired of having people badmouth me (I know that this is a bit hypocrite-esque, as issy said, because I myself am badmouthing people), sick and tired of people saying "they thought I was a nice girl". I can be nice when I want to but I am not a nice person, overall. I am not a good girl. I don't do my homework and I only file my stuff at the last minute and I don't give a hoot about eating in class (who does, though?), and I openly badmouth people on my blog. sheesh!


I hate this whole thing.


I most certainly did not want to blow up this matter. Tell me the parts you want me to edit out and I will, if I find your request logical. But the swear words stay. =)


Hmph. Who knows. I might just become the next xiaxue, minus the makeup, the photos (because I'm so freaking ugly, lol), the whole pink-do, and stuff...I'm joking. Ego.


But still. I am, honestly, more amused than insulted by this matter, though there is that tiny sense of being insulted. Oh, well.


Whatever you want to say, scream it out on the tagboard, but I'd prefer it if you email me at camelia5414@hotmail.com, because tagboards are hard to read. Though, I won't accept msn requests.


Everyone hates me.


I never thought that line would sound so impressive. =)


I'm off to edit the so called offensive posts now. I might even cut down on the swear words. But still, my sincere apologies to all those I insulted. All I wanted to was to state my views. For frickin' sake, I didn't even know the the belt didn't have to go through the loop, but by now I think this will be pointless because you will now all be convinced that I am a horrible person (which I am), a so called despo, and all the other swear words on the earth.



If you hate-tag/hate-mail me, please include your email address. I want to reply to you directly. But if you're a coward, I totally understand if you don't want to include your email add.


Oh, and yiying? Sorry for indirectly calling you a bimbo. :)


P.S. Everyone hates me.
I love that line! Sounds so stacy-esque. I think I was born for people to hate. (: