Tuesday, August 02, 2005

lol

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey, haters, slow your horses there. Let's have a recap of all the hate-tags, eh?



2 Aug 05, 19:42YOU B ITCH: AND HIGH SOCKS. well maybe you were cut out for this.
2 Aug 05, 19:42YOU B ITCH: YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS. HIGH BELT. LONG GOWN. LOSERRRR.
2 Aug 05, 19:40YOU B ITCH: 1. youre nerdy and geeky, so please stay off words like baby and assoff. SINCE YOURE NERDY, stick to your layout with a nerd writing crap on paper.
2 Aug 05, 19:39YOU B ITCH: and wtf is up with karma baby and ass of;please. LET ME PUT YOU IN YOUR RIGHT PLACE NOW.
2 Aug 05, 19:37YOU B ITCH: And uh please do not try to talk like you know everything; because you dont. Youre geeky. nerdy. and uh quit it with the fanfic. only geeks do so. oh wait. i forgot. YOU ARE ONE.,
2 Aug 05, 19:34 YOU B ITCH: YOU nerd. I MEAN ew. You are stupid dumb and your mind is like a robot.
2 Aug 05, 19:34 YOU B ITCH: YOU chose NSGS stop talking about the school. OKAY? You can just go get lost. nobody likes you. NERD.
2 Aug 05, 19:30
anonymous: sorry but i HAD to tell every1
2 Aug 05, 19:29 YOU *****: get a life. you boring old loser.
2 Aug 05, 18:31.: STACY. YOU SUCK LAH.


2 Aug 05, 18:31.: STACY. YOU SUCK LAH.
2 Aug 05, 18:09
anonymous: i'm sorry, typo, click on it now.
2 Aug 05, 18:09
anonymous: click on my name. these people, my friends, are the opposite of you. and THEY have friends and u dun.
2 Aug 05, 18:01 anonymous: don't be lame lah. come on. these people are nice., maybe YOU should open up more.and stop being such a LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!
2 Aug 05, 17:48. : so you just SHUT.
2 Aug 05, 17:47. : jux bc0s euu think ur l0ser friends w0n't d0 anythn fer euu, dun insult 0ther's lah. i noe ppl who help me n stand by me. 2 bad euu don't.
2 Aug 05, 17:46.: wadeva. the diff between the 'corrupted' pe0ple and y0u is that m0st 0f them haf frens and you d0nt!!!!



Okay, so business now. Firstly, I probably write better fanfics than all you fucking bitches out there do. Also, next time, don't be a freak coward and put your name up there! But oh, I forgot, you guys are such bitches that you're all so cowardly to admit your real names! Okay, that's alright, I forgive you all. LOWBELTS. =) I have every right to wear a high belt - don't forget, you once wore a high belt too. I think that all you people who judge others based on their appearences (in this case, high belts and low belts) and shallow and superficial.


"2 Aug 05, 17:47. : jux bc0s euu think ur l0ser friends w0n't d0 anythn fer euu, dun insult 0ther's lah. i noe ppl who help me n stand by me. 2 bad euu don't. "


Look, I don't have any loser friends because I don't have any friends at all! I am so angry, my fingers are shaking as I type this, but oh - I forgot again (must have amnesia, lol) that you bimbos don't know what it's like to be angry because you're all caught up in your utopia of having "friends". PLEASE, will any of your friends sacrifice anything - even the littlest- for you? You fucking bitches, get out here and face the REAL world.


"2 Aug 05, 17:46.: wadeva. the diff between the 'corrupted' pe0ple and y0u is that m0st 0f them haf frens and you d0nt!!!! "


You don't need to put the aprosthrophes there, honey. They are corrupted, in a way. Succumbing to fashion - pshaw! At first I thought st.nicks girls were nice, and then I started thinking they were mean and nasty, and you've proved me right!


By the way, the word "whatever" is like, so cliched! Please, your limited vocabulary disgusts me!


2 Aug 05, 19:29 YOU *****: get a life. you boring old loser.


Firstly, the term "get a life" is so boring. I mean, bimbos say that all the time in tv dramas. You should try using different terms, like "get a clue" or "Get a grip". Oh, and I'm not a loser.


Btw, you guys, I think you're all bimbos who don't respect other peoples' rights to blog in peace and have their own views! A simple "I don't agree with you" would be enough, but no, you have to elaborate in your disgustingly POOR English, Singlish and excessive chat speak, LOSERS!


2 Aug 05, 19:34 YOU B ITCH: YOU nerd. I MEAN ew. You are stupid dumb and your mind is like a robot.


If I were dumb, I wouldn't have gotten into SNG, wouldn't have an IQ of 135 (or so), and if my mind were like a robot - well, I wouldn't have come up with creative ideas for my writing then, would I? I think that "YOU BITCH" is the quintessential example of a bimbo. Yayness, PAH. Freak bitch. Oh, btw, you should really try using punctuation. Like commars. That would help alot.


And people, hey, I don't want to be "in". No one said that wasn't a bad thing. I'm not like you idiots, who rush to the latest trends like headless chooks and castrated ducks. Fuck, people, you guys are like, so dumb.


YOU B ITCH: and ASS off isnt an actual phrase with meaning, use something like F.uck off or P.iss off


Look! I like the term "ass off", because, well, I like it. I don't want to use "fuck off" or "piss off" because I simply don't want to, and if you can't respect that, well, HYPOCRITES.


YOU B ITCH: you seriously need a makeover.


Whoa, that's one thing I agree on...but still, my current hairstyle is easier to handle, and I don't have a problem with high belts and socks. I mean, you can't possibly see me as an ankle sock person or a low belt person, right?


YOU B ITCH: and whats up with sat-stace?


That is the first meaningful thing you said! Sat-Stace is Saturday Stace, lame, I know, but hey - I like it so please respect that. "Sat-Stace" is something I typed when I was trying to rush out a tag, cos my mum was calling me to switch off the com and all, and the name just stuck. Thanks for asking, anyway, I think that cleared things up for some people.


issy: yo you are sooo *****y i saw your entry about how low belt and low socks people are despo and that they have whatever ****ty pressure nonsense. WHATEVER MATE *****Y PERSON! AND YOU KNOW WHAT i dont


I don't deny that I AM bitchy, but hey, you are too! hypocrite. Please, didn't you take debate lessons? Support your statements, girl. Why d'you think that my statements are nonsensical? freaking piece of shit, you.


anonymous: here's a nice, suitable name for you: desperate jackass.


Firstly, I am not desperate. If you think I am, well, tell me why. And the jackass part, well, that's usually used to refer to males. =)


YOU B ITCH: noone likes you


Oh, yeah? Prove it.


issy: HURR are you like jealous or something? like whatever mann i mean coolness isnt achieved from having low belts if you think so i think you're the one with the bloody problem what is your freaking


Hm, you have a point there. I didn't think that coolness comes with low belts, I probably mixed up some stuff I forgot to say or something. But well, I do think that people who wear low belts and ankle socks are despos, cos they're trying to be "in" and all. I mean, c'mon, it's not like we NEED to wear low belts and ankle socks.


YOU B ITCH: yeah issy is right. You just wear you stupid socks high and belt HIGH ONLY BECAUSE youre dumb and crappy and popular people dont like you. SO PLEASE. get a life stop *****ing about others


Hey, hey, who ever said I wanted "popular" people to like me? I mean, popular people are despos and all that, I don't even want to mix when them. Please, get a clue. You don't know me; don't judge me.


issy: point? YEAH YOU ***** and its not to offend anyone? excuse me people are offended and didnt you hear mrs goh? you are not to insult people in your bloog what rubbish is this if you're such a hypocrite


Excuse me? As if you listened to Mrs. Goh yourself. Besides, it's not right to insult people on their tagboards either.


YOU B ITCH: you dont have friends. so you laugh at yourselfd.


Tsk, tsk. Spelling.


issy: you know why im so affected? because i hate and despise people like you and yourself. i think you're just ****ty rubbish because you think you're so guai and yet you think that way you HAVE ISSUES MAN


Well, I hate and despise people like you. I don't think I'm guai, if you read my older posts, you'll see that I detest being labelled a good girl (like I was in primary school) and I have openly claimed that I am not a good girl, and that my discipline cannot go beyond school rules. THERE. Shitty rubbish? Well, I think the same way of you.


YOU B ITCH: so 'ASS OFF' . I'm seriously thinking of going on blogger and asking them to cancel your blog off.


Without a reason? Please.



YOU B ITCH: when youre dumb and idiotic and corrupted yourself.
2 Aug 05, 19:53YOU B ITCH: yeah issy is right. You just wear you stupid socks high and belt HIGH ONLY BECAUSE youre dumb and crappy and popular people dont like you. SO PLEASE. get a life stop *****ing about others



Please, do yall have similar minds or something? Yall keep using the word "dumb".


issy: YOU PRETENTIOUS LOSER


You actually know the word pretentious! Looks like you're not that much of a bimbo, after all.


assoff: wads wif e long list? i shud just add euu in my list of wierdos. - ahlians rawk


Long list? Too long for your limited mind-space? Poor thing. Oh, and if ahlians rawk, as you say, then I should add you to my list of weirdos.


And I'm tired now, so no more replies.