Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mars

Sigh. This is a bad phase. You know it's bad when I'm sick of fanfiction and gaiaonline and fictionpress and writing. And you know it's bad when I start reverting to neopets to find solace. Blogging is the only kept-alive flame. Jesus. Let's pray and hope that this phase will end.


Oh, I forgot I'm no longer a Christian.


I. Can't. Believe!


That's my fault, innit?


Uh, no.


Forget it.


BLISS SO SUCKS.


I'm supposed to be happily blogging away, after which I'll hop off to fanfiction to drown myself in LJ and DMHG and BZHG fics, simply because it's the weekend. But no, I'm staying here, bored and blogging, wanting to freaking go outside!!!


So, you'll ask, why don't I go outside.


No, I ain't grounded.


I just...ARGH. THE PHASE THE PHASE THE PHASE.


EFF YOU.


Anyway, this morning I bought a book from Popular. It's a book which I originally thought was dumb and bimbo-esque and stuff. But today, I bought it anyway because of The Phase when optimism is at its peak, such that bad things look good.


And surprisingly, it was a really good read, though it got boring at times. The author has managed to put down in words what I've been thinking all this while...Anyway, it's the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, second book in the series, by Ann Brashares. I'm most like Tibby. And a bit of Bridget.


I'm getting the third book.


But of course, that's what I always say. I mean it, but sure, I never put my words into action.


I frustrate myself.


It sounds ironic, but it's very very very common.


Especially among people who turn 13 in the year 2005.


Everyone, let's go to Mars.