Sunday, August 14, 2005

mrsorocks

I was humming that lao shu ai da mi song and somehow ended up humming one of our national day songs. Heh. I will not take down my blog or my tagboard; DO NOT SUCCUMB. Ha. This is sorta like war, only a much sicker and meaner version. Whoever impersonated liu yi, that trick was oh-so-lame, girl. Wait, you sure you're a girl? You sounded like a guy. Or maybe you're just a lesbian.


OKAY OKAY -


Enough humiliating. I'm wondering if I should properly classify my links. Alphabetical order is so... cliche. It may be orderly, and it'll be easier to find links that way, but alphabetical is boring. fictionalley.org rocks.


Paula got a new blog! I've yet to link you, but I will...as soon as I re-classify my links. Heh.


I got carried away in reading a bzhg fic and forgot all about this post for a while. I love the music. MARION RAVEN SO ROCKS.


You're a git if you disagree. Btw, 'git' is another name for a pregnant camel. That's why you should always call a guy a git when you're insulting him. And then explain what it means. =)


But I'm lame!